New Loan Officer Needed in Northern Illinois - Construction Loans

New Loan Officer Needed in Northern Illinois - Construction Loans

Patrick RoobPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes

Hey everyone!

How are you? I am currently in need of a new Loan Officer, could you help?

I am located in Round Lake Beach Illinois, and am looking for someone who is in Norther Illinois, or the Northwest Suburbs of Illinois to work with. Additionally, I am very interested in someone whom has worked with other investors and may have experience with construction/remodeling loans.

Currently, I have an FHA on a four-unit, and am looking to purchase a SFH with a construction loan as a value-add. However, I closed on my FHA roughly 7 months ago, and my previous L.O. cannot help on this loan, as it has not been a year which has passed since my last closing. However, they have advised that other Loan Officers many times do help on the second loan, but their policies will not allow it.

If you, or anyone you know, can offer me some assistance in a very good Loan Officer to work with in my area, I would GREATLY appreciate it. In efforts to trigger some Keyword Alerts for other investors near myself, I have added a list of surrounding towns below.

Keyword Alerts: Gurnee, Waukegan, Grayslake, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Mundelein, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Vernon Hills, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Deerfield, Arlington Heights, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Schaumburg, Crystal Lake, Cary, Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha, Racine.

Thank you so much!
Patrick

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Patrick,

    I know some good programs that can even go to 100% financing for fix and flips if need be. 

    call me direct 6304705918 if you have any questions

    Jerry 

  • Investor · Hoffman Estates, IL · Member since 2014 · 434 posts · 185 votes
    9y

    I use Jason Spock from First Advantage.  He's got some good products with very few overlays.

    http://www.1stadvantagemortgage.com/spock/

  • Patrick RoobPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Hey there @Jerry Tuzil and @Scot Howat!

    Thank you so much for the recommendations! I will look into what they have to offer.

    Thank you!

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    9y

    @Patrick Roob

    I have a relationship with a banker at a regional bank in Oswego. PM me if you need more referrals.

    good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.