Single Family rehab in Attleboro, MA

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Single Family rehab in Attleboro, MA

Investor and Licensed Agent · Glocester, RI · Member since 2012 · 90 posts · 26 votes

Hello Everybody-

I have a wholesale deal in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Address is 27 Park Place, Attleboro, MA 02703.

Looking for $160k

Details: 3 bed, 2 bath 1302 square foot. .91 AC Corner lot.

Rehab could be - around $70k. ARV for this house in conservative at $275. Sold comps support ARV.

Roof is OK- owner just re-roofed it (but did not use architectural shingles)

Windows- OK

Siding is wood clapboard- needs paint.

Interior has been stripped to studs in a few rooms.

Furnace is oil fired, will need to be replaced.

If you have any questions, or would like to see the property, please call me at 401-318-3125. 

Thanks

Jesse Andrews

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cambridge, MA · Member since 2013 · 264 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    @Jesse Andrews Were you able to move this property?  Feel free to message me any other deals you have in the area.  Thank you.

  • Investor and Licensed Agent · Glocester, RI · Member since 2012 · 90 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    @Jim Sestito. We did end up closing on this property ourselves. I'll definitely add you to my buyers list though. 

    I have an easy rehab (septic system, paint, and carpet) in rehoboth that I'm putting under contract this week. I'll let you know the specifics on that asap. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Jesse,

    I am new to bigger pockets, I am interested in opportunities in the Attleboro area! Do you have any other deals on-going at this time? If not, please consider me for the future! I look forward to speaking with you!

    Thanks,

    Tyler

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.