Investment Properties in the East Bay, CA

Investment Properties in the East Bay, CA

Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes

Hello, I'm an investor in the East Bay, CA. I have about 4 properties a month that I need to sell quickly. Many of my properties are fully rehabbed and ready for a buy and hold strategy with instant cash flow. The rest of my properties are wholesale distressed properties, perfect for rehabbers.
I am currently looking for investors who can move properties quickly.
Email me at [EMAIL REMOVED] if you are interested.
Thank You,
Spinner, Nicholas

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    17y

    Please provide details of specific properties. If you're just looking to build your buyer's list, post in the buyer's list thread.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burbank, CA · Member since 2009 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    We may be interested, but will need more details. Please reply to my email listed in my signature.

    Thanks
    Janet

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.