Seller Finance - Looking for Lenders

Seller Finance - Looking for Lenders

Lowell, MA · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 52 votes

Hi BPers,

I am working on a deal multifamily in MA, where seller is willing to seller finance for 50%. 

I am looking for lenders or recommendation for lenders who are willing to finance me another 50%. 

If the 50% proposal won't work, what can you do to help me close this deal from a financing structure perspective?

FYI: I am an experience landlord in this market, and I own more than 22 units.

Thanks,

-Chan-

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    10y

    I too would be interested in partnering if you had some skin in the game. 

    Best of luck in all your endeavors.   

  • Lowell, MA · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed What do you have in mind in term of skin in the game? Would paying for closing cost and 5% in meet your condition?

    Anything more than that would not make any sense for me as I can walk into my conventional portfolio lender and give him 20% to seal the deal any minute. 

    Thanks,

    -Chan-

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.