Real Estate Investor at CAB Properties LLC

Real Estate Investor at CAB Properties LLC

Property Manager · Mokena, IL · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 10 votes

My name is Mike Fisher, the Founder and CEO of CAB Properties, LLC. Starting my career as a builder/contractor, I gained 20+ years of experience building customer relationships, negotiating supplier and subcontractor contracts, and performing hands on building, renovations and rehabilitation of homes, apartments and other commercial structures. In 2008, I decided to embark on a career in real estate investing, building my own investment portfolio while helping others learn and explore opportunities for developing their own real estate investment strategy. As a dedicated real estate investor, I have developed my personal portfolio to over 40 units and growing strong! Providing turnkey property solutions to many new and experienced investors seeking to start or expand their portfolio in the South Suburban areas of Chicago, Illinois. As a small business owner knowledgeable in this particular market, I am able to provide a high degree of personalized service and continually endeavor to identify and select the most suitable and sensible solutions based on an individual investors' style, goals and objectives.

Through educational events (Meet ups), personalized market and property tours, and service referrals, I guide real estate investors through the process to easily locate, finance and purchase properties in desirable markets with a high degree of confidence and peace of mind. I also buy properties from sellers who are interested in disposing select properties when it makes sense.

I consider it a privilege to help educate new or potential investors about opportunities for enhancing cash flow in real estate with in my area of expertise. Please reach out to me for further information at any time (contact CAB).

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I'm a new investor looking for properties in the South Suburban area of Chicago.  I'd like to get in touch with you to further discuss your services.

  • Bolingbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Mike Fisher I would also be interested !
  • Property Manager · Mokena, IL · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Thank you for reaching out to me. I think it makes sense to have a quick chat to see how we can benefit each other. I have portfolio of TurnKey Properties. I provide the best product in the South Suburbs of Chicago. Lets work together on these deals. Give a call or e mail me. Do not forget to check out http://cabpropertiesllc.com/investment-properties/ 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.