PP 270K 4/4 in Tampa, FL ARV 390K

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

PP 270K 4/4 in Tampa, FL ARV 390K

Real Estate Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 12 votes

Purchase Price $270,000 4/4 3330 sf in Lutz, FL suburb of Tampa light rehab ARV $390,000. I have control of the property under contract closes in 11 days.

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Can I see the property? I am in Tampa only about 30 minutes from the property.

  • Real Estate Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    You can drive by don't knock -owner still occupies property. 

  • Odessa, FL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Is this still available? Please e-mail me at [email protected] if so. Thank you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.