Intern needed by Central Florida Investor friendly Realtor

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Intern needed by Central Florida Investor friendly Realtor

Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes

We need the skills you possess but might not be aware of...

You can work from home, supporting our network of real estate investors, and by doing so, will acquire the skills to become one yourself.

We will introduce you to our network so you can establish funding sources, begin to make offers, while learning how to sift through all the frogs out there to end up with the charming Prince.

www.floridatrustrealty.com

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Sales Consultant · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
10y
Hello John, Sounds interesting. Tell me more about it! Greetings from Tampa
See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sales Consultant · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Hello John, Sounds interesting. Tell me more about it! Greetings from Tampa
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Do you still need someone to fill this position?

  • Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    Yes we do...

    We are adding Agents that want to learn to invest all over Central and Southern Florida.

    Example... We have just had an agent from KW join us, we taught her how to bid effectively on HUD properties and where to obtain funding. She will be closing on her first three homes in the next several weeks.

  • Zephyrhills, FL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello John,

           I am interested in learning more.  I am here in Wesley Chapel just north of Tampa.  Are you still looking for people?

    Thanks,

    Brian

  • Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    Yes, but distance may be an issue.

    I am about to begin a rehab for an investor from Norway. Home is in a marina community in New Port Ritchey. Next time I head that way, I will let you know and we can meet for coffee.

  • Investor · Middleburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I am in North Florida and yes, I want to learn more.

    Thanks,

  • Windermere, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am in Central FL and I am  interested in this opportunity.

  • Investor · Bushnell, FL · Member since 2016 · 456 posts · 224 votes
    10y

    Hello John, 

    I am located in Bushnell, Fl. so I'm not sure if my location is two far out for you. I have a limited experience with real estate investing but I feel like I'm stumbling through it by not having a mentor, having one obviously makes sence. I have construction knowledge and management experience. I also know how to navigate on the Internet pretty well. I believe I would make a good caniadent for your intern program and can be available full time. If you feel like we might be a good fit then I would like to know more about it. 

    Thank you for this opportunity,

    Michael Short 

  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi John,

    I am also interested in this opportunity. Please let me know what's next. I am in the Orlando-Winter Garden-Ocoee area.

    Thanks!

  • Zephyrhills, FL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Sounds good John.  New Port Richey is not too far from where I'm at and would be happy to meet for coffee and a chat.


    Take care,

    Brian

  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi John,

    I would love to hear more about this opportunity and learn how I can assist you from my Fort Lauderdale location. I am a young professional currently working full-time for a software company doing consultative sales. 

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks!

  • Wholesaler · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Very interested, let me know if SWFL is an area that I can learn and assist from thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.