Houston Wholesaler and Real Estate Agent Referrals

Houston Wholesaler and Real Estate Agent Referrals

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone have referrals for wholesalers or real estate agents they've had positive experiences working with? I'm interested in single family homes in Spring and Katy. Thanks!

0Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Jerry TaBusiness Member
Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 256 posts · 121 votes
10y
See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry TaBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 256 posts · 121 votes
    10y
  • Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi Jerry,  I'm an investor and a real estate agent in Houston.  I'd be happy to chat with you as well.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hi everyone I'm a newbie is the business I need a mentor to show me how to wholesale in Houston tx

  • Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi @Derrick Lin, Katy and Spring are great areas, I have found a good deal in Spring, please let me know if you would like to know more about it, or if you would like to be in my email list, it is just about new deals.

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Derrick Lin

    The local REIA clubs to the area should provide you with referrals

    Paul

  • Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Derrick Lin I am a licensed real estate agent and wholesaler in Houston.  Our firm is backed by a hedge fund and handle a large portfolio of homes and currently liquidating a group of those.  I'd be more than happy to chat with you and see if we might be able to help you out.  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spring, TX · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    @Derrick Lin

    Hi Derrick, We currently market in those Spring/ Katy for off-market deals--specifically the area codes 77449-77084-77373-77379-77388-77386.  We also cover Humble, Cypress, and Tomball. 

  • Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Undrea King

    How much success have you had in 77084 with direct mailing so far? My wife and I are closing this month on a rental there, and we are finding it's a great rental area! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spring, TX · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    Not a lot of success in that area, competition is high in that area.  However, I did pull off a month during the floods in that area.  We have just started back in 77084.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Undrea King

    I'm interested in those areas. Please let me know if you have any good deal.  I'm a buy and hold investor. Thank you.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 349 posts · 142 votes
    9y

    @Valerie Nguyen I come across properties all over the Houston area. Send me a PM and we can set something up.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    ok, thanks @Jeremy Pakalka

  • Investor · Roanoke, TX - Texas · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I have cash buyer who looking to buy a small house in Humble, TX.  Her budget is $50k, and want to buy to her daughter.

    I am not located the area, I want give the buyer for something.  Chad

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.