Seeking Mentor in the Sacramento, CA Area

WantEducationMentor
Classifieds

Seeking Mentor in the Sacramento, CA Area

Home Stager · Fair Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 3 votes

Currently seeking a mentor with a proven track record of wholesaling and investing in the Sacramento area that would be willing to work with me one on one.

I'm looking for someone to give me a chance if they are willing to invest their time and knowlage with me.

I'm very open minded, coachable, and trainable. My work ethic is impeccable. At my current position I've acquired a knick name from my boss as the, "Marine", only because i'm always the first one in and last one out. 

My profession as a Real Estate Web Marketing Executive for Real Estate Professionals has made me better understand the Real Estate business as a people and problem solving profession. As long as you build rapport, qualify the prospects to see if they are eligible for the whole program, cater to your clients needs and goals through qualifying interview questions as to what they really want to achieve with the process of selling their home.

I just need help to better understand the process of investing because I am new to this industry.

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon!

Regards,

Eric M. Johnston

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lompoc, CA · Member since 2010 · 197 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Hi Eric

    Give us a call so that we can see if it is a good fit. We like your background and would like to talk more. Keith  805-588-3596

  • Redding, CA · Member since 2016 · 224 posts · 143 votes
    10y

    Let me give you a simple direction to start. I love helping my students, but several years ago, I realized I could not do it one on one. Not enough hours in the day.

    So in addition to managing 200+ SFH in Northern CA and doing live seminars (30 years), I began writing books (260,000 published and sold).

    My latest, THE REAL ESTATE FISHERMAN (2016) is my most focused and a fun way to look at investing.

    Go to fixerjay.com and check out the book.

    Good luck.

    Fixer Jay DeCima

    PS. I do not have an expensive mentor program.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.