Ever sent an email that made you $250k? I have...

Ever sent an email that made you $250k? I have...

Developer · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 89 votes

I started marketing new developments at the end of 2011 when the market was really rough.  I marketed a pocket community my builder partner and I planned a new development on with fourplex multi-units.  I sent out an email to my database seeing if I had any investors hidden in there...to my surprise I sold all 9 of the fourplex units and pocketed about $250k in commissions.  I've since built FIG (Fourplex Investment Group) and we've done over $75M in sales in the last two years.  I love helping agents send a similar email to their database because simply put I can't sell these all myself and I'd love to have a large network of agents that share with their sphere and collect the commissions and we all win!  Check out my profile and email me if interested in seeing how I did it and would love to help you do it too.  We are mainly in Utah, but expanding to Texas and open to other states too. This model has helped me to be the #1 Producing RE/MAX agent in the state of Utah since 2012.  

2Reply
3 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Steven Bond That's great, I love to hear about the success of others. I am not an agent but this is great info, I want to strive to have similar success in the future when I am able to jump fully into the investment market, thanks for sharing!

  • Developer · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 89 votes
    10y

    @Derek Caldwell thanks so much.  It's amazing what a little luck, vision, hard work combined with failures along the way can create.  All the best and thanks for your thoughts.  

  • Realtor · Sandy, UT · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    This is great, Steven! I would love some info. Apologies, I couldn't locate your email from my mobile access. Contact me anytime! 

    Jenny Gundersen


  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    That is great Steven, well done you!  I am an agent based in NYC, feel free to ping me anytime as well.

  • Investor · Orem, UT · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Great share, Steven!!  

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Great share! I would love more information. I am still in the process of getting my agents license, but I am in Texas. Never to early to start networking, I suppose!

    Thank you,

    Candice Gold

  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    10y

    Hey @Steven Bond !

    Congrats on the huge success.  I'd love to hear/see what you have to offer.  Feel free to shoot me a PM.

  • Real Estate Professional · Jacksonville , FL · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Steven Bond

    I just emailed you.  Let's chat.

  • Developer · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 89 votes
    10y

    @Willem Young I got your message and look forward to it.  Love your site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.