Small 9 unit Multifamily - Hinckley Il - Under Market - 4acres!!

HavePropertiesCommercialMultiFamily - Small Apartment
Classifieds

Small 9 unit Multifamily - Hinckley Il - Under Market - 4acres!!

Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes

Hello! I own a small multifamily property in Hinckley, IL, which is about 25 minutes west of Aurora, IL.  I guess you can call it a FAR FAR WEST suburb of Chicago!

The property is currently vacant although there are a few units ready to rent.  The property is a motel building with single room type units. There is also a detached cottage on the property that needs total rehab.  Individual Units will rent for $650 gross.

The property needs some work but would be a super opportunity for the right investor. This is a tremendous cash flow opportunity. The County of DeKalb is okay with future development on the remainder of the parcel via a PUD, or Planned Unit Development, which opens up the property to all sorts of opportunities, from self storage, to (future) retail, to mixed use.

I do not have the time to work on this property and have my hands full with other projects. The property is currently listed on the MLS for $139,000 and I would be willing to take less for a quick close cash offer.

Please message me, call me on my cell (630-870-9479) or email me ([email protected]) if you would like to view the property or if you have any questions.

Here is a link for more information:

http://goo.gl/nAN0iX

James Ihssen

0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    Price Drop! Please give me call for more information! 630-870-9479

  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    I have dropped the price on this property to $119,000!! That is a steal.  I need the funds for another venture and must get rid of this property as soon as possible.  If you have cash and can quick close lets make a deal!!!!!

  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    I am offering a 2% Broker Coop for this property.  

    Here is a link to the listing on loopnet.

    http://www.crelisting.net/SHL8oKE0g

    Get in touch if you have any questions.

  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    I have dropped the price on this investment to 99k!!! Please get in touch if you are interested!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.