Looking for TRUE wholesale deals 70% minus ARV

WantPropertiesResidentialMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Looking for TRUE wholesale deals 70% minus ARV

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 44 votes

Hello everyone,

I am looking for true wholesale deals. I understand there are many buyers right now but if the deal is really a deal I WILL close quickly and there will be no hassle. I am interested in SFR to flip and multi-family to buy and hold. Criteria: SFR 3/2 no garage conversions and in the areas or surrounding, Wylie, Sachse, Plano, Garland, Richardson, Carrollton, Kaufman, Crandall, Forney and Terrell. $150,000-$200,000 ARV.

Criteria: Multi Family 2-10 units....Same cities, if the deal is good the money is there.

ALL CASH BUYER!

1Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Self-employed · Pembroke, NH · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'm looking for a cash investor for a fix+flip in a local area. The margin is really high, but requires an all cash purchase. Would you be interested in doing that? I can share the numbers privately if you are.

  • Agent/Investor · Murphy, TX · Member since 2013 · 542 posts · 304 votes
    10y

    If you can find anything under 80% in DFW, you should jump on it.  Wholesalers are jacking up their prices because the good deals usually go faster than they can find them.  It's been a long time since I've seen anything near 70%.

  • Investor · Sachse, TX · Member since 2015 · 223 posts · 66 votes
    10y

    There are deals out there, the good wholesalers are giving them to there established buyers first. I don't recommend buying anything at 80% all in unless you are going to keep it, and your numbers are spot on.

  • Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2013 · 319 posts · 101 votes
    10y

    If you subtract the ARV from 70%, your offer price will be negative ;)

    On a serious note - good luck! Maybe in Garland, but not Richardson or Plano.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    @Dmitri L.

    You are so right, I guess my typing was faster than my brain....Thanks!

    Yes, that is why I am trying to focus in Garland currently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.