Brand new? Here is how I made my first $10k with NOTHING - 60days

HaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Brand new? Here is how I made my first $10k with NOTHING - 60days

Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes

By far, the biggest question I get: 

"What one investment strategy would I use if I was starting over from scratch today? And if I could not use any of my current resources or influence to do it, how would I get to 5 figures in less than 60 days?"

This training was created to answer that question. It was done live. And I would like to share it in hopes that it may help someone else who may be just starting out as well.

Enjoy

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    If You have any questions about any part of this, feel free to send me a contact request to chat. Will answer any questions you may have to get you going.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.