Hard Money Coordinator from Las Vegas, NV

Hard Money Coordinator from Las Vegas, NV

Lender/Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I am glad to be a part of this great community of professionals.  

I am a Private Hard Money coordinator. I work with 6 different Private Lenders in the Las Vegas valley. Lending on all non-owner occupied SFR, Condos, Townhomes and Commercial properties and some raw land.

- Up to 60% LTV

- Quick decisions and FAST FUNDING! (7-10 business days typical)

- 10%-15% APR

- 24 month terms

- 1 year pre-payment penalty

- 5% origination fee ($100k and up)

- $20k- $2mil Max per property.

How can I help?  Please phone me directly for a quote on a hard money loan for your investment property.  I look forward to speaking with you.

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Clayton, DE · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Welcome!

    Do you lend in all states?

  • Lender · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 91 votes
    10y

    Clinton:

    If you're looking for a broker in Arizona to represent your hard-money options, give us a call.  We work with a number of professionals like yourself in providing unique solutions for our customers. 

    Grant Greene

  • Lender/Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Terrance Ling   I don't do any of the lending myself.  I work with 6 different private lenders in the Southwest states to facilitate Hard Money transactions.  Not that I am opposed to coordinating Hard Money in other states, it's just that  is where my Lenders are most comfortable.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.