Free Labor for Virtual Wholesalers in Georgia

HaveService
Classifieds

Free Labor for Virtual Wholesalers in Georgia

Investor · Valdosta, GA · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 112 votes

Wholesalers, WLO investors, creative financing investors, in state and out of state. If you do virtual deals, keep reading...

I'm in Valdosta, GA, a college (Valdosta State) and military (Moody AF Base) town. Population ~56,000 and growing. New businesses, banks & churches springing up left and right.

I have local motivated seller leads. They're yours, in exchange for a fee on any deals you make.

The free labor comes in when you need boots on the ground. This is my hometown, so I know every neighborhood and can help with whatever research you do during due diligence. I'll take pictures, deliver/pick up documents to sellers/attorneys/buyers, and anything else you would need someone local to do (short of negotiating and the "real work.")

I guess you would refer to me as your virtual assistant.. birddog.. runner.. all of the above.. whatever.

These are fresh leads, so I'm getting new ones in daily. And they aren't my "throwaways." These are untouched motivated sellers from my own local marketing.

The arrangement works best for someone who's experienced in creative investing. Valdosta isn't the most affluent place by far.

The reason I'm doing this is because I have another business that's into our most profitable season (Q4), so that'll be my top priority for the rest of 2015.

Send me an email at [email protected] with the fee you would be comfortable paying per deal.

1Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Nikki,

    That sounds like a very good arrangement and I have a question that may benefit others, so I will post it here...then email you.

    What list(s) or target are you marketing?  What marketing channels do these leads come from?

    thanks!

  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2011 · 306 posts · 156 votes
    11y

    I would love to hear more about your leads.  My brother went to Valdosta State and graduated just a couple years ago.  Our company manages over 400 units that are mostly student rentals so let me know about those deals for sure.  We need to have a Valdosta group now. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.