Contractor/ Handyman in Alabaster/ Birmingham areas

WantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Contractor/ Handyman in Alabaster/ Birmingham areas

Real estate investor · Alabaster, AL · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 15 votes

Hey BP, 

 I am a new investor from Alabaster, Alabama.   Looking to hopefully close on my first property soon... It will need some work.  I am looking for some credible, honest,  skilled general contractors / handyman.  Any leeds/ referals will be greatly aprreciated. 

Thanks,

Katherine.

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Frankie

    205-370-8432 

  • Real estate investor · Alabaster, AL · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Thanks!  I will check him out.

  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Allen- 205-612-7805

  • Investor · Gardendale, AL · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    What type of skill sets are you seeking?

    Plumbing, electrical etc...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.