Looking for partners in the Philadelphia area

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for partners in the Philadelphia area

Lender · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 35 votes

Hello BP members,

I just moved to the Philadelphia area from Boston and am looking to build relationships in the area. I may be a "newbie" investor, but by no means am I new to real estate. 

For the past 5 years I have worked full time in real estate investments and finance and have analyzed thousands of deals from $50k to $50 million. I did acquisitions for an investment firm in Boston where I successfully assisted the owner of the company in acquiring about $150 million in real estate.

I have a good real estate mind. What I don't have is capital. Please PM me if you would like to network and discuss potential business synergies.

Thanks

0Reply
4 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Matt Whitermore

    Consider sending messages to other members which is my favorite part of the website.

  • Lender · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    @Mark Nolan

    Thank you for the response and the suggestion. I will certainly continue to network with individuals on the site.

  • Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 70 votes
    11y

    Hi @Matt Whitermore, 

    What type of investments are you considering? Flipping? Buy and hold? Senior housing? Student housing? Single family? Multi-family?

    BTW, how do you like the area? I used to live in both Boston and Conshohocken (briefly) myself.

  • Lender · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    @Mark Scarola

    I am looking for buy and hold multifamily. Still trying to figure out which areas to prospect in.

    Conshohocken is great. Lots to do on Fayette and really great access to the city. Where did you live in Boston?

  • Contractor · Quakertown, PA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Matt Whitermore

    Hi Matt,

    Welcome to "Conshy" and the Philadelphia area in general.

    We have a couple SFRs in that area and would be happy to meetup and discuss.  

  • Lender · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    @Robert M. Reed

    Thanks for reaching out. Would love to get together. Feel free to PM me to let me know when you have some availability.

  • Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 70 votes
    11y

    Sounds good Matt. As you get to know the area better I'm sure you'll pick up on the areas that are more multi-family in nature. Phila itself has plenty of multifamily homes. If you prefer the suburbs though, the area certainly has a number of different options, with different areas having different feels. Northwest Phila for instance has a sort of city/suburb mix that many people are attracted to.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.