6.2 Acres, Will Seller Finance, Can Be Split Into Two Lots, South Jersey

HavePropertiesOtherRaw Land
Classifieds

6.2 Acres, Will Seller Finance, Can Be Split Into Two Lots, South Jersey

Contractor · Franklinville, NJ · Member since 2013 · 183 posts · 86 votes

I have a 6.2 acre lot for sale in Franklinville, NJ.  My plan with this lot was to subdivide into two lots and put up two houses.  My plans have changed because I am relocating to Houston for work.

I have the engineering drawings all complete for the subdivision, they just need to be submitted to the township for approval.

I am asking $48,900 for this lot, and I will seller finance with a small down payment if need be.

1Reply
1 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2014 · 249 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    @Charlie are utilities ran to or near the lots?

  • Contractor · Franklinville, NJ · Member since 2013 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @michael the lots are to be serviced by well and septic. There are two telephone poles on the property so the houses can be set off the road a good bit if you wanted. Also they just ran natural gas at the road about 6 months ago.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.