Portfolio Lender in San Antonio or Central Texas

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Portfolio Lender in San Antonio or Central Texas

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 18 votes

Can anyone recommend a solid portfolio lender in the greater San Antonio area? I'm looking to build a long-term relationship as I'm acquiring rentals (in a few different ways, potentially) in the area.

Thanks!

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 757 votes
    11y

    Hello KJ,

    If you're looking great rates and a loan officer that knows how to structure deals feel free to call, email or text me anytime. 

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    11y

    Marco Balado - He is a commercial and portfolio mortgage broker. He has helped several people I know.

    Marco Balado: 210-286-8136.

    Tell him I sent you.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    @Seth Teel

    Thanks! You know I'm keeping track of all the ways you're helping me. A future lunch is definitely on me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.