Need private or hard money in Houston Tx

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need private or hard money in Houston Tx

Real Estate Investor · Temecula, CA · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 7 votes

I have a deal in Houston Tx and i am in need of private or hard money, Terms are negotiable as i would need lender to be a bit flexible. I have fully paid for rental in So Cal that i am rehabbing for sale now and this new deal came up in Houston. So i have plenty of collateral and within next 2 months the rental will be sold so anyone out there willing to get creative hit me up please.

2Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Doug McLeodPro Member
    Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    If you can't get the funding you want and decide to wholesale it, please let me know. 

  • Ben StoodleyBusiness Member
    Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 264 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    Hi @Edward Hatcher

     I'd be happy to help you! Send me some info on the Houston deal and I will get you a quote right away. I'll follow up with an email as well.

    Thanks!

    Ben Stoodley

    [email protected]

    (619)777-8790

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.