Looking for a Realtor wanting warm leads in St. Louis MO.

HaveService
Classifieds

Looking for a Realtor wanting warm leads in St. Louis MO.

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I currently run a DM campaign that keeps us fairly busy. We end up with quite a good amount of warm pre qualified leads that would be great for a Real Estate professional. I am not looking for a "finders fee" or kick back if it closes. I am looking for someone who wants to put some of their marketing budget to work on quality leads. If you think you would be a good fit let me know.

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lynne HartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    11y

    What areas are you working in.  Most of my connections focus on the city currently, and I think this is an area you mentioned you may not be comfortable?  I may be getting a license soon - so lets stay in touch.

    InveSTLouis at Real Broker LLC54 Reviews
    View Page
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Lynne Hart I will shoot you a Pm!

  • Lynne HartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    11y

    Great connecting with you!  Will be in touch soon.

    InveSTLouis at Real Broker LLC54 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.