Television Media Professional offering Services - Free and Paid

HaveService
Classifieds

Television Media Professional offering Services - Free and Paid

Mark MarinaccioPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes

Hi! I am a successful television producer and executive entering the REI world and I'd like to offer my services to anyone who can trade some value to a noob or on a pay basis.

First off, here are some links to my credits:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1874519/

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-marinaccio/8/76a/27

http://noochmedia.com

I want to offer my services of content creation to anyone who would like to have a professional video filmed, edited, posted on a website or to help you develop marketing materials for web or broadcast.

There really is no limit to what I can provide given the hundreds of hours of television that I've either developed, produced, directed, edited or run.

I can provide services for pay or if you'd like to help me get my REI hopes moving then we can do that too. I've "started" wholesaling but seem to be making little headway with direct mail, etc...

Feel free to reach out and we can discuss your needs and work toward something that will be mutually beneficial.

Mark

[email protected]

[email protected]

2Reply
4 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    I have been looking for an informercial...

  • Mark MarinaccioPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    Hey Michael, I'd be happy to discuss with you. 

    Feel free to reach me at [email protected] or I'll ring you early this week.

    Mark

  • Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2014 · 85 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    Mark...contact me off-line. I'd like to discuss a swapping of services with you. I'm an investor and mentor here in the Los Angeles area.

    (310) 923-6184.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey Mark! That sounds like it could be fun. I have no idea for a premise for the video but I think there's a ton of room for what I could do with one. But before that, maybe give an idea of what you are trying for or goals for REI? I want to make sure I could be of service before taking you up on the offer.

  • Mark MarinaccioPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    Hey @Ali Boone I'm really looking to absorb whatever I can from people who are wholesaling, rehabbing and acquiring rental properties. 

    This is a long term play for me so all experience is helpful.

    Since you're in Los Angeles I'd love to hear some insights about working in this market and I'd share with you what I've done so far and ask advice on ways to proceed. 

    Ideally, I'll be able to share with you how I plan to move forward and when it comes time for me to make a deal (wholesaling probably) if you can provide any help that would be cool.

    Right now I need to send some mailers but I'm on low, strict budget and I've been sussing out markets to best hit outside of LA.

    I'm sure we can work something out if you want to chat, let me know.

    Mark

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Well, see, I actually don't think I can help much. I don't buy around LA (or in CA at all), I only do out-of-states. And I don't rehab any of them either.

  • Mark MarinaccioPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    @Ali Boone you'd be perfect then bc I'm working on doing wholesaling out of state.

    I'm up for chatting if you are.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Well I don't wholesale either so can't help there :( I just deal with turnkey properties.

  • Mark MarinaccioPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    No worries @Ali Boone but I'm still happy to discuss something on the paid side if you'd like.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Cool! I'll hit you up if I come up with a video vision.

  • Mark MarinaccioPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    Thank you to everyone who has responded and messaged me about my offer.

    I know for some you are so willing to be helpful but aren't sure what you need that I can provide. 

    Some of you have mentioned that you have television show ideas but don't know how to proceed - since I am a tv development consultant and coach as well I'd be happy to offer those services in exchange for your help, coaching and mentorship.

    Message me if that is something you'd like to discuss.

    Other options can be me helping you to set yourself up to record and post videos online or I can produce video for you for web or television and get them posted or set up online.

    Mark

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.