Free Marketing for a Year

Free Marketing for a Year

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

 Say you were given 3000 mail pieces a month for 12 months with list and coached on doing the deals. learning negotiation, valuation, repair costs and ultimately how to resell for huge profits. At no cost to you. Would you take the offer and would this be beneficial to you?

3Reply
114 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y

I'm already "trained" and know how to make deals, but the 3000 letters per month got my attention.  Then I realized I can afford 3000 letters a month.  The idea of free really tweaked with my head and made me forgot I already have a marketing budget that's underused.  Thanks for the wake up call.

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 64 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    count me in!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    12y

    count me in

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    12y

    I look forward to your drawing @Michael Quarles 

  • Real Estate Agent · Rosenberg, TX · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    @Michael Q. Where do I sign up for this drawing?! Hope it's not too late. Just ordered some of yellowletters.com free samples a couple days ago. 

  • Woodinville, WA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    I'm in!
  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 135 posts · 80 votes
    12y

    I definitely am interested in the drawing 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    The drawing will be set up very soon... Hopefully I can mention how to enter on the BiggerPockets Podcast we record on July 29th... Although it may not be appropriate for BP...

    Either way I will post it back here once it is set up. 

    Thanks to everyone who has shown interest.

  • Landlord and Rehabber · Newton, MA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 877 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Michael Quarles:

    The drawing will be set up very soon... Hopefully I can mention how to enter on the BiggerPockets Podcast we record on July 29th... Although it may not be appropriate for BP...

    Either way I will post it back here once it is set up. 

    Thanks to everyone who has shown interest.

    Podcast on the 29th?

    Is this going to be the marketing round table you suggested when you did your other one?

    (fingers crossed)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'm not sure what we are talking about.   But the Josh and Brandon are so easy to talk with I'm certain it will be fun. 

  • Landlord and Rehabber · Newton, MA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 877 votes
    12y

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/1357...

    "Thank you.... I loved doing it.... The one besides Marketing that I would love to do is a round table discussion with Dev Jerry and myself...." - 7/4/14

    This is what I was talking about.  But I assume not since you didn't have any idea what I was referring to.  :) 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I meant I wasn't sure what Josh Brandon and I are talking about 

  • Investor · Southfield, MI · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    This....would be absolutely amazing!! Consider this post monitored!!

    I would travel to Bakersfield to personally thank you and buy you lunch! lol @Michael Quarles 

  • Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Yes Sir ! Where do I sign !

  • Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Yes Sir ! Where do I sign ! @MichaelQ

  • Flipper · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2011 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Absolutely!  That would be a golden opportunity to grow business!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2014 · 812 posts · 432 votes
    12y

    I suspect there are not many here who would not benefit from that kind of offer, I know I would.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Yes, please!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    I'm in! Tell me more.

  • Real Estate Investor · Glen Burnie, MD · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Absolutely I would take the deal. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
  • Investor / Developer / GC · Manassas, VA · Member since 2013 · 229 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    Im all in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.