I need buyers for the Indianapolis area

I need buyers for the Indianapolis area

Investor · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for rehabbers and landlords that are looking for wholesale real estate deals. I am starting to get the ball rolling and I have a few deals in the works.

I will be doing deals in Indianapolis, Noblesville, Anderson, Westfield, Kokomo, Carmel, Zionsville, Tipton and more.

If you’d like to receive priority e-mail notifications of the wholesale deals we offer, please go to my webite listed below and fill in your contact information.

http://www.breakwaterhomewholesalers.com

Hope to do business with you.

Brian Dean

Breakwater Home Investors

0Reply
4 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Brian Dean

    Make sure to add me to your list [email protected]

  • Ben G.Pro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes
    12y

    Hey @Brian Dean if you're looking for buyers you should attend one of the 3 REIA meetings that take place in Indianapolis every month. I hope to see you there!

  • New to Real Estate · Fishers, IN · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Ben G. I'm assuming one of the meetings you're referring to is CIREIA. What are the other 2 meetings?

  • Investor · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Ben,

    What are the dates and where? If I have a chance I will be there.

    Thanks,

    Brian

  • Ben G.Pro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes
    12y

    @Kyle Storms @Brian Dean

    There is a BiggerPockets meetup that @Taylor Jennings hosts every month, and their is a wholesale houses meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Indianapolis-Wholesale-Houses/

    Hope this helps!

  • New to Real Estate · Fishers, IN · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Ben G. @Brian Dean I've been to Taylor's meetup a few times and highly recommend. I thought you were referring to other REIAs that I wasn't aware of. Look forward to meeting you at Taylor's next meetup!

  • Investor · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    yes it does thanks

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 90 votes
    12y

    Yea... Probably time to put the next one on the calendar.

    I'll do a little presentation on wholesaling this next time.

    Maybe do it on a Thursday evening?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    12y

    @Brian Dean got anything new this month for Indy?

    I need at least 7-10 per month!

  • Investor · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Shawn,

    I have been covered up with my other business for the last month but I am catching up. I am running a marketing campain starting today for Nobleville and Westfield areas. I will let you know what comes up if you are interested in those areas. Do you have any intrest in Anderson or Kokomo?

    I am doing direct mailing to absentee home owners.

    Brian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.