Rate and Term Refinance Commercial Mixed Used Property

Rate and Term Refinance Commercial Mixed Used Property

Property Manager · Rocky Mount, NC · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 35 votes

Hi All,

I hope you're well. I'm actively seeking a lender for a property I own zoned mixed used commercial.

Property approximately worth: $980K-$1M.

Seeking 65% LTV. ($650K).

Seeking interest rate 6.875%-7.125%

Credit score > 740+

Significant cash reserves (More than enough to pay the property).

Fixed & Flipped over 30+ properties in 36 months

Currently own over 60+ homes

6Reply
53 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    1y

    @Necho Williams - we can certainly look at this and price it out for you.  Reach out.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Necho Williams:

    Hi All,

    I hope you're well. I'm actively seeking a lender for a property I own zoned mixed used commercial.

    Property approximately worth: $980K-$1M.

    Seeking 65% LTV. ($650K).

    Seeking interest rate 6.875%-7.125%

    Credit score > 740+

    Significant cash reserves (More than enough to pay the property).

    Fixed & Flipped over 30+ properties in 36 months

    Currently own over 60+ homes


     Have you tried looking at a local commercial bank/credit union? You will get pretty good rates if you start there 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Happy to review options for you, let's connect!

    Frank Kerestesy | Crossbridge Properties LLC
    (757) 994-4617
    [email protected]
    https://crossbridgep12345.rfsitebuilder.com/

  • Member since 2024 · 96 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi @Necho Williams, I can help you with this. When's a good time to chat?

    Allison Somera | HI Tide Capital Connections
    808-425-7865
    [email protected]
    https://hitidecapitalconnections.com/

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Necho! Happy to connect!

  • Member since 2025 · 37 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi @Necho Williams love to be considered as a lender for your mixed-use property.

    Terry Savage
    +1 406 261 0325
    [email protected]
    https://tlsfunding.com/

  • Lender · Sanford, NC · Member since 2024 · 347 posts · 116 votes
    1y

    I'd love to get you a quote for this. I sent you a message! 

  • Lender · Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2025 · 42 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Id love to be able to help as we have tons of investors available for this. 
    email me [email protected] 

    • Lender · Charleston, SC · Member since 2025 · 35 posts · 4 votes
      1y

      I can get this in front of my network if you're interested in seeing a range of terms on this deal and others.

  • Member since 2025 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Necho Williams:

    Hi All,

    I hope you're well. I'm actively seeking a lender for a property I own zoned mixed used commercial.

    Property approximately worth: $980K-$1M.

    Seeking 65% LTV. ($650K).

    Seeking interest rate 6.875%-7.125%

    Credit score > 740+

    Significant cash reserves (More than enough to pay the property).

    Fixed & Flipped over 30+ properties in 36 months

    Currently own over 60+ homes


    Feel free to call or leave me a message 203.551.9515. You can also email me the details at [email protected]
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.