I’m seeking wholesale properties for sale.

Most Popular Reply

Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 682 votes
1y

Hi Carlo,

Within my 20 years of experience in real estate, I’ve done thousands of transactions in the Tampa area, especially in wholesaling. If you’re looking for wholesale properties, I can help connect you with solid deals and potential partnerships. Let me know what type of properties or price points you're targeting, and we can see if there’s a good fit.

Here to connect,
Jorge

Graystone Investment Group4.6268 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 682 votes
    1y

    Hi Carlo,

    Within my 20 years of experience in real estate, I’ve done thousands of transactions in the Tampa area, especially in wholesaling. If you’re looking for wholesale properties, I can help connect you with solid deals and potential partnerships. Let me know what type of properties or price points you're targeting, and we can see if there’s a good fit.

    Here to connect,
    Jorge

    Graystone Investment Group4.6268 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hey, this is all good. I'm seeking properties below $500K, preferably of any kind.

  • Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I'm based in Miami Florida. Want to connect over phone number ?

  • Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    @Carlo Camargo Are you open to vacant Land?

    • Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 2 votes
      1y

      @Andy Tack no sorry 

    • Flipper/Rehabber · St Petersburg FL · Member since 2025 · 23 posts · 4 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Andy Tack:

      @Carlo Camargo Are you open to vacant Land?


      If you are wholesaling, I'm a buyer in St Pete. Contact info is on my profile, or message me



      If you are wholesaling, I'm a buyer in St Pete. Contact info is on my profile, or message me



  • Adam WeinstockPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 22 votes
    1y

    Hi @Carlo Camargo. Are you still looking in the Tampa area? I'm a local agent, happy to connect and see if I'd be able to help. My specialty is finding 20-30 off market direct to seller properties every month. I also have a network of contractors, lenders, inspectors, agents, handymen, etc that can also help. 

  • Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I have an off market property in Lakeland, Florida that’s available now. I also have land and in Ocklawaha, Fl with a mobile home. Let me know if you want more details.

    • Flipper/Rehabber · St Petersburg FL · Member since 2025 · 23 posts · 4 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Janetah Bailey:

      I have an off market property in Lakeland, Florida that’s available now. I also have land and in Ocklawaha, Fl with a mobile home. Let me know if you want more details.




      If you are wholesaling, I'm a buyer in St Pete. Contact info is on my profile, or message me



  • Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I have wholesale Land in the following Florida Counties: Charlotte, Putnam, Citrus & Marion. 

  • Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I also have Wholesale Land in South Carolina.

    19 Buildable lots, 15 total acres

    On Lake Hartwell with water access

    Near Clemson & Westminster, SC

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi Carlo,

    I have 4 off-market wholesale properties available for quick cash sale—priced below market with strong ROI potential. Below are the key details (sourced from Zillow and verified):

    1. Jacksonville, OR 97530

    • Price: $499,000
    • Beds/Baths: 3 / 2
    • SqFt: 2,160
    • Lot Size: 0.75 acres
    • Amenities Nearby: Wineries, Applegate Trail, Medford proximity (20 mins), Rogue River access.

    2. Dresser, WI 54009

    • Price: $355,000
    • Beds/Baths: 3 / 2
    • SqFt: 1,800 (est.)
    • Lot Size: 1.2 acres
    • Amenities Nearby: I-94 access, St. Croix River, Polk County parks, 10 mins to St. Croix Falls.

    3. Goodyear, AZ 85338

    • Price: $392,700
    • Beds/Baths: 4 / 2
    • SqFt: 1,527
    • Amenities Nearby: Sun City West shops, Bell Rd. dining, 15 mins to Luke AFB, rec centers.

    4. St. Croix Falls, WI 54024

    • Price: $289,900
    • Beds/Baths: 2 / 1
    • SqFt: 1,200 (est.)
    • Amenities Nearby: Downtown St. Croix Falls, Interstate State Park, 5 mins to MN border.

    Why These Deals?

    • All priced 10-15% below comps for fast liquidation.
    • Flexible terms (cash preferred, but open to creative financing).
    • Vacant & ready to close in 7-10 days.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.