Looking for referrals for property managers in Columbus OH

Looking for referrals for property managers in Columbus OH

Voley MartinPro Member
Homeowner · Hicksville, NY · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 18 votes

Im looking for other out of state investors that own property in Ohio and have excellent property management. Aside from my realtor I consider this the most important member of my team and I would like to find someone others truly can vouch for. Please send any recommendations my way!

4Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike PaolucciBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2022 · 498 posts · 551 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Voley Martin:

    Im looking for other out of state investors that own property in Ohio and have excellent property management. Aside from my realtor I consider this the most important member of my team and I would like to find someone others truly can vouch for. Please send any recommendations my way!


     Hi Voley. Happy to help out - what city are you investing in? I have a few contracts in Columbus, Dayton & Cleveland that I'd be happy to send your way. 

  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Voley Martin:

    Im looking for other out of state investors that own property in Ohio and have excellent property management. Aside from my realtor I consider this the most important member of my team and I would like to find someone others truly can vouch for. Please send any recommendations my way!

    I have some really solid property managers that I can send to you that can help you out!
    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Voley Martin:

    Im looking for other out of state investors that own property in Ohio and have excellent property management. Aside from my realtor I consider this the most important member of my team and I would like to find someone others truly can vouch for. Please send any recommendations my way!


     Ohh dude.........You did it now. Brace yourself brother, the storm is coming.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.