BRRR --San Antonio, TX-- investor

BRRR --San Antonio, TX-- investor

New to Real Estate 路 San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2024 路 1 post 路 2 votes

Hello,

I'm starting my BRRR investments in San Antonio, TX market. I'm off-state investor, located in Bay Area, CA

Looking for Real Estate Agent, contractors, lenders connections.
Ping me!

2Reply
16 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HurstBusiness Member
    Lender 路 Dallas, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Azat Suleimenov:

    Hello,

    I'm starting my BRRR investments in San Antonio, TX market. I'm off-state investor, located in Bay Area, CA

    Looking for Real Estate Agent, contractors, lenders connections.
    Ping me!


     See the find a lender tab above under "build your investing team". 

    Hurst Real Estate, INC4.989 Reviews
  • Lender 路 TX 路 Member since 2024 路 308 posts 路 196 votes
    1y

    Hi Azat, welcome to BP! I'd be happy to connect!

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    Investor 路 San Antonio, TX 路 Member since 2012 路 596 posts 路 587 votes
    1y

    @Azat Suleimenov

    Welcome!  

    I am an investor, broker/agent, and lender.  I'd be happy to help connect you with the right folks. Shoot me a PM, if you have any questions.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 San Antonio 路 Member since 2021 路 25 posts 路 10 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Azat Suleimenov:

    Hello,

    I'm starting my BRRR investments in San Antonio, TX market. I'm off-state investor, located in Bay Area, CA

    Looking for Real Estate Agent, contractors, lenders connections.
    Ping me!


     Welcome Azat, I am a Real Estate Agent and I specialize in sourcing investors with off-market deals. Feel free to reach out to me.

  • Investor 路 Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. 路 Member since 2024 路 3k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Azat Suleimenov:

    Hello,

    I'm starting my BRRR investments in San Antonio, TX market. I'm off-state investor, located in Bay Area, CA

    Looking for Real Estate Agent, contractors, lenders connections.
    Ping me!

    What got your knickers in a bind about San Antonio? ;-)
  • Nick BelskyBusiness Member
    Residential and Commercial Broker 路 Member since 2021 路 1k+ posts 路 704 votes
    1y

    Hey @Azat Suleimenov!

    Welcome to the community and be ready for a huge amount of information at your finger tips. Be sure to check out the free tools BP provides to help analyze deals you may have and also market insights. Great tools that get updated regularly.

    I am on the lending side of things and would be happy to hop on a call with you anytime to discuss financial strategies and help answer any questions you may have about nearly any loan product available to help you on your journey, even if they are not products my capital partners offer.

    We are all here to help you learn and grow. Feel free to ask anything, anytime.

    Belsky Mortgage, LLC527 Reviews
  • Lender 路 Member since 2024 路 33 posts 路 4 votes
    1y

    Hi Azat, Welcome to BP! I am on the hard money lending side of things and have helped many clients build out a successful portfolio utilizing BRRRR method.

    I'd love to connect and chat further!

  • Lender 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2022 路 235 posts 路 94 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Azat Suleimenov:

    Hello,

    I'm starting my BRRR investments in San Antonio, TX market. I'm off-state investor, located in Bay Area, CA

    Looking for Real Estate Agent, contractors, lenders connections.
    Ping me!


    Hi Azat, I'm also an our of state investor as I live in San Diego but invest in Oklahoma. Great strategy! For my BRRRRs I use a bridge loan then refi into a DSCR loan

    The company I work for does this actually - we lend up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of the rehab cost. Plus we charge NO origination fee/lender points for your first bridge loan with us 

    Let me know if you'd like more info :) [email protected]

  • Alyxus NerioBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 OK 路 Member since 2024 路 18 posts 路 6 votes
    1y

    Hey Mary! I'd love to set up a time to talk! Im a realtor in Oklahoma and always looking to add more finance options in my tool box. 

  • Member since 2025 路 48 posts 路 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Azat,

    If you need funding for your next real estate deal, I provide private money lending tailored for real estate investors like you! Whether it鈥檚 fix & flip, rehab, or other investment projects, we鈥檝e got you covered with FAST and FLEXIBLE funding. 馃挵

    馃摟 Email us today: [email protected]
    馃摓 Call now: 770-765-3006

    馃憠 Don鈥檛 wait鈥攔each out now to secure the funds you need and take your real estate game to the next level!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.