Looking for a broker or agent for RCFE (Assisted Living)

Looking for a broker or agent for RCFE (Assisted Living)

Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 4 votes

Hi BP,

I am looking for a property to start RCFE (known as residential assisted living facility) business. Does anyone know a broker or agent who can help me to purchase a property and guide to set up the business?

Thank you!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    @Andy Wilson sorry, I forgot to mention the area: I am looking for a property in LA, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino counties.

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    1y

    One of the brokers I work with has helped several people buy homes for assisted living. He has some great insights on it. He works those areas. Message me and I can connect him with you. 

  • Charlie CameronBusiness Member
    Investor · Niceville, FL · Member since 2017 · 450 posts · 366 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Andy Wilson:

    @Andy Wilson sorry, I forgot to mention the area: I am looking for a property in LA, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino counties.

     @Andy Wilson I know a great RCFE expert agent in that area, happy to connect you. 

    The RAL Room Assisted Living Mastermind
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.