I'm looking for a lender in upstate NY, prefer Hunter, Catskill

WantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

I'm looking for a lender in upstate NY, prefer Hunter, Catskill

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm looking for a lender in upstate NY, Hunter Catskill.

0Reply
19 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel SegoviaPro Member
    Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 107 posts · 15 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Murodjon Mirbabaev:

    I'm looking for a lender in upstate NY, Hunter Catskill.


    Let's connect. Happy to hop on a call and discuss your funding option. 

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    @Murodjon Mirbabaev Lets connect, we provide flexible loan options nationwide. 

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    What kind of loan are you looking for?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 94 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Murodjon Mirbabaev:

    I'm looking for a lender in upstate NY, Hunter Catskill.


     Hey Murodjon, 

    Just sent you a DM too, but reach out if you have more info or would like a quote!

    I lend on fix & flips, long term rentals, and ground up construction projects all across New York. What type of project is it?

    I should also mention we have a promotion for Bigger Pockets members - you pay 0 in origination fees/points for your first deal with us!

  • Catlett, VA · Member since 2024 · 80 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    If you have deals that still need funding, I can help. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    Check Adirondack Bank. Not sure if they lend there, but they have good terms

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    What type of financing are you looking for? rehab, dscr, bridge, etc?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.