Looking for a highly recommended GC in San Antonio, Texas

Looking for a highly recommended GC in San Antonio, Texas

Brandon SmithPro Member
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hey all, 

I'm looking to link up with a GC that his recommended by ya'll, located in San Antonio, Texas. I have a property that needs to be walked and bid on for the rehab necessary. Any recommendations ? 

I did a quick search on the forums and saw this question had been asked years ago with really no good answers to it. so figured I'd throw up this new post! 

Please help! lol. Thank you. 

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Brandon Smith:

    Hey all, 

    I'm looking to link up with a GC that his recommended by ya'll, located in San Antonio, Texas. I have a property that needs to be walked and bid on for the rehab necessary. Any recommendations ? 

    I did a quick search on the forums and saw this question had been asked years ago with really no good answers to it. so figured I'd throw up this new post! 

    Please help! lol. Thank you. 


     I’m assuming you are looking for a residential GC? I can’t help you there but I know a very good commercial one. At least it will give your post a bump. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2024 · 103 posts · 42 votes
    1y

    Hi Brandon! 

    I am a native to San Antonio and have quite a few GCs that have been a tremendous help to my investors.  Would love to connect you.

    Hope you have a great weekend! 

    -Lisa Choi 

    210-852-0050

  • Brandon SmithPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Mike Reynolds:
    Quote from @Brandon Smith:

    Hey all, 

    I'm looking to link up with a GC that his recommended by ya'll, located in San Antonio, Texas. I have a property that needs to be walked and bid on for the rehab necessary. Any recommendations ? 

    I did a quick search on the forums and saw this question had been asked years ago with really no good answers to it. so figured I'd throw up this new post! 

    Please help! lol. Thank you. 


     I’m assuming you are looking for a residential GC? I can’t help you there but I know a very good commercial one. At least it will give your post a bump. 


     Yes sir! looking for residential GC. it would be for obtaining accurate rehab costs on potential flips. Thanks for the reply! I'll likely hit you up in the future for that commercial contact though! 

  • Brandon SmithPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Lisa Choi:

    Hi Brandon! 

    I am a native to San Antonio and have quite a few GCs that have been a tremendous help to my investors.  Would love to connect you.

    Hope you have a great weekend! 

    -Lisa Choi 

    210-852-0050


     Thank you! I'd love to connect. preciate you reaching out. I'll shoot you a message! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.