Looking for Reliable General Contractors for Fix and Flips in DFW/Mesquite

Looking for Reliable General Contractors for Fix and Flips in DFW/Mesquite

Jose MontalvoPro Member
New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 1 vote

I’m currently working on several single-family home fix and flip projects in DFW/Mesquite/Cleburne, and I’m looking for reliable, experienced general contractors to partner with. If you have experience in residential renovations, particularly with investors, I would love to connect.
Key details:

  • Project Type: Single-family home fix and flips
  • Scope of Work: Roofing, plumbing, flooring, electrical, interior home remodeling, AC repair, driveway, fencing, painting, etc.,
  • License/Insurance: Contractors must be licensed and insured.
  • Could you give details or range on how much you do the work?

If you're a contractor or have recommendations, please feel free to respond or send me a direct message. I’m happy to provide more details and discuss the opportunity.

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jose MontalvoPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Up

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Good evening, I'll make this short. I have my own crews, insurance, and vehicles to complete any job y'all may have, being a full house renovations or a small list of repairs just to get a house sold. We have been in business for over 15 yrs. and have remodeled/renovated homes though out the DFW area. Now that doesn't mean I'm pricey, it just means I know what I'm doing. If y'all have any question feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at (469) 475-4024. Thank you and have a great day

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.