Need Private Lender for 35K down payment on 105K House Purchase

Charlotte, North CarolinaWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need Private Lender for 35K down payment on 105K House Purchase

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 7 votes

I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.

0Reply
53 views

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Catlett, VA · Member since 2024 · 80 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    I sent you a message Marcus. 

  • Member since 2024 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Hi Marcus! I'm willing to connect with you and discuss about different options that might align with your needs! Let's chat
  • Wholesaler · Nashville · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Marcus,

    I'd love to connect with you to see what I can do for you. Please reach out if you're still looking for a lender.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2024 · 39 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hi Marcus,

    I sent you a connect request. I’d love to connect and explore potential opportunities or insights we might exchange.

    Looking forward to connecting!

  • Member since 2024 · 65 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.


     Hi, Marcus! We're a nationwide money lender. We may be able to help you, let's connect!

  • Dunlap, TN · Member since 2024 · 49 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hello Marcus! Let's connect. Let me discuss our loan options for you. Happy to help you! 

  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 13 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.


     Hi Marcus, let's connect. I may be able to help

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 80 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.



    Hi Marcus, we're a nationwide private money lender and broker, and we'd love to help you finalize this deal. Let's connect so we can discuss how we can assist with your financing needs.

  • Lender · Dover, DE · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.

     Hi Marcus! Are you still looking for funding? I'm willing to connect and discuss the loan programs we can offer for you!

  • Member since 2024 · 75 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.


     Check us out. Send us a DM or email us at [email protected]

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Marcus, if you're still looking for funding. Hit me up and we'll discuss. I might be able to help.

  • Daniel SegoviaPro Member
    Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 107 posts · 15 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Marcus Taylor:

    I have a property under contract. The purchase price is $105K. Rehab estimate is $67K. Req'd down pmt + est debt service coverage total = $58k. We need $35k of this to close and cover debt service. This is a BRRR. Does anyone know of a private/hard money lender who will finance just a portion of the cash to close? Thank you.


    Do you have upcoming deals? Happy to work with you getting the funding you need. 

  • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Marcus, I hope you have successfully closed this deal. Let's work together on your next one!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.