Looking for rehab insurance provider that does not require full year up front?

Looking for rehab insurance provider that does not require full year up front?

Investor · FL · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 66 votes

One of the largest out-of-pocket expenses at closing is paying for the entire year upfront on a rehab project. My projects are 3 months so I am looking for an insurance provider that does not require to pay the full 12 months. Does anyone have a recommendation

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
2y

Hey Jace!

I have a rec that I send all of my clients to! She can help with continuous insurance, so that you can cancel it whenever the renovation is complete. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    2y

    Hey Jace!

    I have a rec that I send all of my clients to! She can help with continuous insurance, so that you can cancel it whenever the renovation is complete. 

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Jace,

    I am new to the industry but have some connections that might have some names. What's the best way to share with you should I get some good names?

  • Bill J FayPro Member
    Lender · San Diego · Member since 2023 · 216 posts · 209 votes
    2y

    Ask your lender for recommendations

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.