San Jose Townhome for condo -Fix and Flip

San Jose Townhome for condo -Fix and Flip

Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 1 vote

San Jose Townhome

Great fix and flip or Buy and hold

4 bedroom 3 bath townhome-vacant

Cash Buy

EMD is 36k

Asking 736k

ARV is 832 to 840

HOA 347 a month

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 72 votes
    2y

    Can you please send me the details? I’m interested. 

  • Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi

    This property is gone but I have a Santa Monica Property

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kellie Rich:

    Hi

    This property is gone but I have a Santa Monica Property

    Can you please let me know about your property in Santa Monica? 

  • Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Are you interested in Vallejo or Modec County 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.