Are you looking for a Private Money Lender?

Are you looking for a Private Money Lender?

Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 5 votes

I work for a national lending company local to the northeast RI market. I focus on fix-to-sell, fix-to-hold/rent (BRRR), new construction, and individuals looking to buy rental properties. My niche market is SFH up to 8 Units. The type of clients I can assist are new or experienced investors, GC, or Realtor. I also work with Mortgage Brokers, helping them diversify their clients' offerings. I look forward to having a chance to team up with you and see what we can do. A little bit about my background, I have been in the.........

real estate industry for over 20 years. Starting in construction, when I was knee-high in boots heading to my job sites with my father when he was a commercial and residential contractor and my mom as a realtor/broker. Since then I have spent time as a residential mortgage loan officer and now I solely focus on private money to help investors like yourself move forward. I work all over the US but would like to assist others local to me, within a 2-hour radius of RI. So if we want to meet that makes things much easier. I look forward to assisting you and seeing if we would be a good fit. 

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · pensacola fl · Member since 2023 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    this seems more like hard money than private am I correct

  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scoop Schneider:

    this seems more like hard money than private am I correct


    You're not wrong!

    Let's chat: I'm at 678-532-8870. (Got your msg but can't DM here on BP.)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.