Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Are You Kidding Me?

Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Jul 22 2024, 09:54

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bcmom/422055537/

Are You Kidding Me?
It just seems like we are watching a lifetime movie play out with the political landscape right now. Objectively speaking, it seems to be rolling Trump's way. His poll percentages have climbed since he got shot, and his opponent just dropped out with four (4) months to go, if Vegas was putting odds on the race it would now be Trump favored. Depending on where you stand that either gets you mad, gets you excited, or gets you scared, or some combination of the 3-LOL.

But this is NOT a political piece. This is a piece about what YOU can do about the shenanigans that are happening in our presidential race. NOTHING. You have a vote, that is what you can do. EVERY minute you spend worrying about it and talking about it and getting mad about it is a minute wasted. You can’t control who will be the next president outside of your vote. That’s it. You are not going to change someone’s opinion from the other side. They believe what they believe and they have all their social media friends that believe the same thing so it is their fact. You can’t change it.

You can wake up early, do a quiet time, exercise a little, eat right, work smarter at your job, and be proactive with your kids-these things you CAN do. These are things you SHOULD do. Because NO ONE else can do them but you. These things you can control. I see what is going on, I see that we are close to Civil War in this country. I don’t watch TV or the news but I can see with my eyes. There is a lot to worry about. But I am not worried. I am not in control. This morning, I got up, did my quiet time, did some light exercising, and hit my day. It is fun to just focus on the task in front of you and not worry about what is happening around you. I know who is in control, and I trust Him besides I KNOW I can not change these huge geopolitical events.

But I can reach out in love to that neighbor, I can work smarter, love harder, and be more joyful-yes, Joy is a choice. Happiness is circumstantial but joy is a choice. So choose to not worry about what you can’t control. Let it go. It will be OK and it will all work out for your good, even if on the surface you don’t see it. Get up, get smiling, get at them.

YOU GOT THIS!!!!

Karen

P.S. Remember, we are THE commercial choice in lending. We do start up, acquisition business-only SBA 7a loans. Give me a call today at 512-254-5949 or go her to get started https://applycommercialloans.com/apply-now/
Offering