Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Loch Davis
Pro Member
Votes |
Pittsburgh, PA Multifamily Investing

Loch Davis
Pro Member
Posted Jul 16 2024, 11:48

Hello! I am getting started with investing in the Pittsburgh area. I am looking for a local real estate agent that can help me find my next deal. Any recommendations? Also, I could use some help with my general strategy. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Hunter Stoudnour
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 16 2024, 16:15
Quote from @Loch Davis:

Hello! I am getting started with investing in the Pittsburgh area. I am looking for a local real estate agent that can help me find my next deal. Any recommendations? Also, I could use some help with my general strategy. Thanks!

Hey Loch,

I’m a local agent here who only works with investors and rental properties. Feel free to reach out! 

User Stats

Votes
Gary Swank
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 19 2024, 07:21

Hi Loch, I'm here if you need me. I've lived in Pittsburgh my whole life, have owned many properties throughout the years, and being that I'm in an out of properties every single day, I really know the area. And that's key, as neighborhoods and property conditions change street to street. I've also helped many investors throughout the years by sharing my knowledge of the industry. Feel free to reach out....Thanks, Gary

Realty ONE Group Gold Standard Logo
BAM Capital  logo
BAM Capital
|
Sponsored
Your Path to Generational Wealth We offer wealth-building and income-producing real estate opportunities for accredited investors.

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Salvi
  • Lender
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Florida
Replied Jul 24 2024, 09:27

Hi Loch, I am a Pittsburgh native and would love to be a resource for you My name is Caleb Salvi, I fell in love with real estate from a young age and I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned with others. I started as an agent while I was in the Army National guard and specialized in working with the veteran community. After graduating college with a degree in both marketing and finance I transitioned to the lending side of the real estate industry. When I started as a lender my focus was on being of service to the veteran community as much as possible. I have helped countless veteran families and I will always have a special place in my heart for my vets. As I matured in my career I have expanded my lender network and product line with the goal of carrying a very wide variety mortgage products at the best rates. I currently have a lender network of over 400 lenders. This gives me the unique capability to find solutions to almost any real estate transaction and offer the best rates on the market. I look forward to helping you on your real estate journey. My phone number is 724-708-7866

User Stats

Votes
Alyssa Wright
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 25 2024, 08:33

Hello! We have a few agents over at our office that love working with investors and would be more than happy to help you find your next deal!

I can't recommend @Elise Bickel Tauber enough for this sort of thing! I'll send you a PM as well with some more information! 

User Stats

Votes
Elise Bickel Tauber
Agent
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Votes |
Agent
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Replied Jul 25 2024, 10:01

Thanks Alyssa! 

User Stats

Votes
Givo Aghasi
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jul 25 2024, 11:06

Hey @Loch Davis When it comes to financing, we can generally go up to 75% LTV and allow for up to 90% CLTV for investment and commercial properties. This flexibility is ideal for clients looking to acquire commercial properties without tying up excessive capital.