Investor looking for direct equity investment

HaveFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Investor looking for direct equity investment

Investor · Nation-wide · Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Hey BP!

I'm looking for direct equity investment opportunities. Open to discounted syndication.

Perhaps you need cash (I'm looking to make passive investments of $25k to $250k) but do NOT want to sell. Maybe you also don't want any more leverage. Let's talk.

I'm a 25-year real estate finance professional with experience as a lender (bank & GSE) and a principal investor (REPE - debt and equity funds). I know MF, Seniors, retail, and LIHTC. New York City-based.

Just looking for passive investments with like-minded owners whom I can share some of my experience & expertise with.

Cheers,

Wil

[email protected]

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.