Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Neal
  • Lender
Votes |
Potential $3 Million Development Deal

Eugene Neal
  • Lender
Posted Jul 15 2024, 12:34

I'm looking to broker a loan for a client completing a 10 property development. We had to decline due to being deemed too rural.
16,000 lineal feet of existing frontage with utilities, septic and wells. Five wells are installed already. A total of 9 lots are cleared. Two of the pre sold houses have foundation currently being poured and the second one being poured next week.

The client has a score of 739. Please message me if you would like to discuss further. 

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Simmy Ahluwalia
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jul 22 2024, 08:59

@Eugene Neal - what city/state is this project in?

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Salvi
  • Lender
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Florida
Replied Jul 24 2024, 09:32

Hi @Eugene Neal, I would love to be a resource for you My name is Caleb Salvi, I fell in love with real estate from a young age and I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned with others. I started as an agent while I was in the Army National guard and specialized in working with the veteran community. After graduating college with a degree in both marketing and finance I transitioned to the lending side of the real estate industry. When I started as a lender my focus was on being of service to the veteran community as much as possible. I have helped countless veteran families and I will always have a special place in my heart for my vets. As I matured in my career I have expanded my lender network and product line with the goal of carrying a very wide variety mortgage products at the best rates. I currently have a lender network of over 400 lenders. This gives me the unique capability to find solutions to almost any real estate transaction and offer the best rates on the market. I look forward to helping you on your real estate journey. My phone number is 561-308-5354

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Jeremiah Phipps
  • Lender
  • Sarver PA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Sarver PA
Replied Aug 11 2024, 20:03

My name is Jeremiah and I'd love to hear more about your project Text me with a good time to call me 412-709-2506