Looking for $1mil to $1.2mil Bergen county small multi

Looking for $1mil to $1.2mil Bergen county small multi

Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2019 · 672 posts · 677 votes

Afternoon BP,

I'm ready for my next multi in Bergen County NJ. Buy box is anywhere within Bergen, $1 mil to $1.2 mil but could stretch it a little more. Multifamily only, not interested in commercial etc. That puts it at a 3 to 5 unit building. Currently own 3 other buildings at 7 units in Bergen County and look forward to another. Willing to pay a finders fee and chat with any wholesalers. Thanks!

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2022 · 211 posts · 28 votes
    2y

    Hi Mark,

    Please reach out to me privately.

  • Lender · Member since 2022 · 138 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark F.:

    Afternoon BP,

    I'm ready for my next multi in Bergen County NJ. Buy box is anywhere within Bergen, $1 mil to $1.2 mil but could stretch it a little more. Multifamily only, not interested in commercial etc. That puts it at a 3 to 5 unit building. Currently own 3 other buildings at 7 units in Bergen County and look forward to another. Willing to pay a finders fee and chat with any wholesalers. Thanks!


     I may have a couple of options are you still within the market?

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2019 · 672 posts · 677 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Eugene Neal:
    Quote from @Mark F.:

    Afternoon BP,

    I'm ready for my next multi in Bergen County NJ. Buy box is anywhere within Bergen, $1 mil to $1.2 mil but could stretch it a little more. Multifamily only, not interested in commercial etc. That puts it at a 3 to 5 unit building. Currently own 3 other buildings at 7 units in Bergen County and look forward to another. Willing to pay a finders fee and chat with any wholesalers. Thanks!


     I may have a couple of options are you still within the market?


     Yup, only a 3 day old post. I assume I'll be looking for awhile as most on market multis are over priced or go quickly when they are priced right.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.