Bella Vista/Bentonville AR - Contractor

Bella Vista/Bentonville AR - Contractor

Real Estate Agent · Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes

Hi BP Team, 

We have a house under contract and preparing to close next week. We are looking for a Licensed contractor in Bella Vista, AR (outside Bentonville AR). Our current project needs flooring, paint, Fixtures, kitchen cabinets and counters, Bathroom update. We may also need a sub-contractor for HVAC.

Thank you,

Ashly

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 24 votes
    2y

    If you need help with the kitchen design or a bid for cabinets- let me know. I can help - I have worked with a lot of folks on BP. We can ship anywhere in the country. Thanks and good luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    2y

    Hey Ashly,

    I can get you connected with some of our contractors. However, I would ask that you pick 2 of the following 3. You can't have all three. 

    1. Affordable, 2. Available, 3. Quality

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.