Looking for a GC in Tampa/Brandon Area

Looking for a GC in Tampa/Brandon Area

Flipper/Rehabber · Miami, FL. · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 5 votes

Hi - 

I'm looking for a GC in the Tampa/Brandon area to work with on flips. 

Please let me know if you know someone you'd recommend. 

Thank you. 

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    the best is to search for them on google with good reviews and interview 3 of them and go from there 

  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    2y

    Hi Norma,

    Do you have an agent you work with? They typically have 1 or 2 contacts. You can also do a google search, check their reviews and interview a couple of them.

  • Contractor · Tampa FL · Member since 2018 · 126 posts · 64 votes
    2y

    Hi Norma I’m a licensed roofer in the area and have a hand full of GC’s I can recommend depending on the scope. They all like their niches. What is the project you are looking to complete?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Miami, FL. · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ko Kashiwagi:

    Hi Norma,

    Do you have an agent you work with? They typically have 1 or 2 contacts. You can also do a google search, check their reviews and interview a couple of them.


     Hi Ko - 

    I do not have an agent yet. I'm looking to build a team in the area so I can start purchasing properties. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Miami, FL. · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Zackary C Dunn:

    Hi Norma I’m a licensed roofer in the area and have a hand full of GC’s I can recommend depending on the scope. They all like their niches. What is the project you are looking to complete?


     Hi Zack,

    No specific property at the moment but looking for a team to help on flips so would need all trades or a GC to oversee the whole scope. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.