Looking for lenders/brokers in South Bay

Looking for lenders/brokers in South Bay

New to Real Estate · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 19 votes

Hi all,

I am looking for some referrals for mortgage lenders and brokers in the South Bay Area. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from those provided on BP's Lender Finder.

Bonus points for those who have worked with travel nurses and medical staff in the South Bay Area.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 182 posts · 104 votes
    2y

    @Aaron Dixon I'll DM you. Happy to connect you with the lenders/ brokers I know!

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Dixon:

    Hi all,

    I am looking for some referrals for mortgage lenders and brokers in the South Bay Area. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from those provided on BP's Lender Finder.

    Bonus points for those who have worked with travel nurses and medical staff in the South Bay Area.


    Are you looking for a conventional/FHA loan or a DSCR-Private Money Lender?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • New to Real Estate · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Hi @Erik Estrada Looking for a conventional loan for a primary residence. 

    Preferred to work with some local to the area that a major bank. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.