Looking for Agents in Philadelphia, Bucks County, NJ

Looking for Agents in Philadelphia, Bucks County, NJ

Investor · Langhorne, PA · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

Looking to cooperate with Agents in Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, NJ, and the surrounding area. I have several off-market residential & commercial wholesale properties and I get new properties weekly. I am looking for buyers - Ideally cash or hard money.

Of course, I'm not expecting any favors. If you have a buyer who fits the bill, I'd be more than happy to ensure your commission is paid. 

Lets network and get some deals done!

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 29 votes
2y

Hey Brad,

I am an agent and I have cash buyers looking for deals in Bucks and Philly. Call me anytime to talk 215-758-5651

~Andrea

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 29 votes
    2y

    Hey Brad,

    I am an agent and I have cash buyers looking for deals in Bucks and Philly. Call me anytime to talk 215-758-5651

    ~Andrea

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 245 votes
    2y

    @Brad T. You've come to the right place, I have connected with a ton of investors on BP that are always looking for inventory, I'll shoot you a PM

  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    my husband and I are looking for flips in the bucks county area if you have any deals please email my husband his name is James his email is [email protected] we’re cash buyers

  • Member since 2022 · 72 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    @Brad T. hey i am a cash buyer in the area i would love to connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.