Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
2y
Not a agent there, but my fam is going to Bar Harbor as a group of 12 at the end of the month and it was SLIM pickings for us back in November when we were hunting for a place to stay. My husband and I both said there is a lot of opportunity there.
Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
2y
Not a agent there, but my fam is going to Bar Harbor as a group of 12 at the end of the month and it was SLIM pickings for us back in November when we were hunting for a place to stay. My husband and I both said there is a lot of opportunity there.
Real Estate Agent · Surry, ME · Member since 2017 · 50 posts · 25 votes
2y
Excited to see this post! I am a full time agent in Bar Harbor and fyi they have imposed an ordinance requiring STR permits only available to those also claiming the property as their primary residence. Neighboring communities on the island considering similar proposals but nothing adopted yet. I am happy to help you navigate these waters, send a direct message and let's go!