Property Manager · NYC · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes
Hello BP,
Right now, I'm looking for a Connecticut-experienced real estate agent who is experienced with investment properties. I'm from out of state, having invested in PA and currently living in NYC. I am slightly familiar with CT and it's communities, but I am preferably interest in seeking for B and C class neighborhoods with strong cash flow multi family (2-4 units). Maybe New Haven, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Danbury?
I would be delighted to network and get advice from a couple of you.
Real Estate Agent · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 449 posts · 476 votes
2y
Hi Cesar - I am a CT based real estate agent that works primarily with investors. I've also handled numerous transactions with out of state investors looking to invest in CT. I have an investment portfolio myself which includes residential rentals, commercial buildings, and air bnbs.
I'd be happy to connect and help you with your search.
Cesar - happy to help you as well. I work with many out of state investors between NYC/BOS and my brokerage brings in a lot of small multi off-market inventory.