Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Iman Kala
Votes |
Investor-friendly real estate agent in Phoenix area?

Iman Kala
Posted Apr 10 2024, 13:41

Hello all,

I have been following bigger pocket forum for years and mostly been a silent follower. Big fan of this community! I am looking for an investor-friendly real estate agent for my next (3rd) investment property. Preferably investor himself and expert in Phoenix greater area (phoenix, Glendale, chandler, mesa and surrounding). I am for cash flow property and open to turnkey or a property with some rehab. Therefore, looking for someone who has connections with dependable contractors and has experience with off-market deals, seller financing and owner rehab.

thanks

User Stats

Votes
Noah Corwick
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Apr 10 2024, 19:00

Hey Iman. Officially welcome to the BP forums! 

My team can certainly help you with this. We work with a ton of investors and are investors ourselves. I'll shoot you a DM. 

User Stats

Votes
Mason Weiss
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Apr 10 2024, 23:07

Hey @Iman Kala, let me know if you want to chat! I have five investors under contract for investment properties right now, and one of those is seller finance. Lots of movement and deal flow if you choose the right team around you.

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements

User Stats

Votes
Austin Clarence
Lender
  • Lender
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Apr 11 2024, 09:27
Quote from @Mason Weiss:

Hey @Iman Kala, let me know if you want to chat! I have five investors under contract for investment properties right now, and one of those is seller finance. Lots of movement and deal flow if you choose the right team around you.

I have worked with Mason Weiss before and I can attest to his expertise as an investor friendly agent. He is an investor himself, closes deals monthly, this is his specialty 

User Stats

Votes
Justine Phillipson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Apr 11 2024, 10:03

Hi Iman, 

Congrats on being ready for your 3rd property! I am a licensed agent, investor and I solely focus on selling off-market deals. I will send you a message :)

User Stats

Votes
Elle LoFrisco
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Apr 11 2024, 11:03
Hi Iman,

Happy to connect you with an experienced investor-friendly agent in the Phoenix area. Just DM'd you

User Stats

Votes
Patrick O'Sullivan
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Apr 12 2024, 12:52

Iman, if you're looking at MULTIfamily properties, we can help with the property management side. Good luck in your search!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Smythe
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Replied Apr 13 2024, 07:17

@Iman Kala be careful because you'll now get bombarded with agents offering to help you.

+95% of them will only have experience dealing with owner-occupant transactions - which are mostly EMOTIONAL decision based.

You can ID these types of agents by asking them:

1) If they are RE investors themselves. 
--Many will say yes, so ask them for proof! They should be able to send you an address of a rental they own.

2) If they plan on sharing a BP Calculator sheet for each and every property they send you. 
--Many will state that's your job, but then what value are they truly offering as an "investor-friendly" agent?