Great Investment Opportunity: Atlanta Triplex

Atlanta, GeorgiaHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Great Investment Opportunity: Atlanta Triplex

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 283 votes

Hi all,

I’m selling  a solid triplex in ATL, it’s a good money maker and occupied by solid tenants. Excellent curb appeal.  All are on month to month leases offering the new owner flexibility.

I’m an investor and open to offering seller financing.  This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to house hack or just cash flow a triplex (2/2.5,2/2.5,1/1). Ask $425k. Gross rents: $43,800 annually - a bit below market due to longer term tenants.

Reach out if you are interested in learning more.  Just listed today - would love to work with another investor. 


1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
2y

Hi Ericka! I am interested for this opportunity! 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Ericka! I am interested for this opportunity! 

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 121 posts · 14 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ericka G.:

    Hi all,

    I’m selling  a solid triplex in ATL, it’s a good money maker and occupied by solid tenants. Excellent curb appeal.  All are on month to month leases offering the new owner flexibility.

    I’m an investor and open to offering seller financing.  This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to house hack or just cash flow a triplex (2/2.5,2/2.5,1/1). Ask $425k. Gross rents: $43,800 annually - a bit below market due to longer term tenants.

    Reach out if you are interested in learning more.  Just listed today - would love to work with another investor. 



     Looks like a great property! 

  • Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Hi Ericka, I’d love to learn more. Can you send me a message? I’m curious what your seller-carry terms are as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.