Unlock the Potential: Invest in Tennessee Today!

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Unlock the Potential: Invest in Tennessee Today!

Real Estate Agent · Jackson, TN · Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hello! I wanted to drop a few lines to investors, and tell them about the potential to make passive income in TN. Especially in the West side of TN where rentals are on demand. With 3 giants building facilities in Jackson, TN (Amazon, Georgia Pacific, and Ford) we have seen the growth in the economy and population. Ask me about it, and I'll tell you where is best area for you to invest, depending on your budget. 

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    2y

    @Sandra Johnson I just posted about Jackson 30 mins ago. I have a owner wanting to sell in Jackson off market. It is tough to find out the rehab costs and ARV. I have figured out that it is in the south part of town and I guess the values are lower around there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jackson, TN · Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Gordon Cuffe:

    @Sandra Johnson I just posted about Jackson 30 mins ago. I have a owner wanting to sell in Jackson off market. It is tough to find out the rehab costs and ARV. I have figured out that it is in the south part of town and I guess the values are lower around there.


     Gordon hi, it can be depending on where it is located (neighborhood) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.